A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diamond Vrocher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diamond Vrocher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vrocher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diamond Vrocher, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrocher graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vrocher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diamond Vrocher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diamond Vrocher practice?
- Dr. Diamond Vrocher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diamond Vrocher practices Emergency Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gadsden, AL.
See Birmingham Emergency Physicians.