A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Nose Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Papadopoulos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos practice?
- Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.