Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2016
Dr. Pop is a genius! Highly recommended by my Internal Medicine Doctor at Emory, Dr. Pop has performed Mohs Surgery on my face 4 times, 3 times for Squamous Cell and once for Basal Cell. All successful and no scars! I highly recommend Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos!

April 4th, 2016
appears to be a drunk
He just seem not to care about my well being and left a long scar. He did improper stitching. I went to another doctor for other surgeries and received excellent care. He also over sprayed me with some freeze spay and it got infected. He used the spray carelessly as if it was water. He also scraped me and left another scar.

October 8th, 2015
Very Competent Skin Cancer Specialist
Dr. "P" is very knowledgeable about skin cancer and skilled at treating it in its various precancerous and cancerous forms.

May 28th, 2015
Dr P is the absolute best

February 7th, 2015
Great responsiveness! Very courteous staff, worked me in very quickly! Dr P as usual did a great job and addressed all my concerns.

September 9th, 2013
Love this doc!
Dr. P is amazing and is the best derma doctor I've seen. His waits are long, but are well worth it. He has the absolutely BEST bedside manner ever and doesn't just rush to take every little mark off of me, as he is very respectful in that way unlike all the other butchers I seen. Won't go to anyone else but Dr. P.

September 9th, 2013
do not recommend this doctor

February 8th, 2013
Very pleased and satisfied
Dr. P., as he is referred to, was warm, personable, explained the procedure of excising a lower eyelid basal cell carcinoma in clear terms and had wonderful nurse assistants. I highly recommend him.

December 13th, 2011
rush, poor service
Do not go to this doctor and Paulding/Metropolitan Dermatology. He performed cancer surgery on my face and left a very bad looking scar. He told me to follow up in six months and he would sand and smooth the scar. When I went to the follow up he had just finished surgery and I was his last patient of the day. He appeared to be preoccupied and in a rush to get out of the office. He was in such a rush he did not tell me he was scraping a precancerous area close to the scar instead of sanding and smothing the scar. He also sprayed the area below my eyes without covering my eyes and caused a blister on my right bottom eye lid effecting most of the bottom lid and a blister on my left bottom lid. After three weeks the skin is still puffed out. He missed most of the area he should have sprayed underneath my right eye. After he finished he walked out and with his back toward me instructed me to follow up with one of the other two doctors at the office if I did not need additional surgery. When I go to a doctor I don't want to see other doctors I know nothing about. I heard him say to someone he was leaving the office and left before I got out of the chair and realized what he had done. A biopsy was taken and after I got home I called and instructed the nurse to discard it but she said it was already mailed.

September 21st, 2011
HORRIBLE md
HE DOSEN'T HAVE RESPECT FOR PATIENTS,I RECEIVED USELESS ADVICE.SCREAMING IS THE ORDER of the day,he has a very strong self esteem.

July 8th, 2011
Excellent doctor, long waits
I have been going to Dr. Papadopoulos for about 15 years and am extremely pleased with him. He is careful in his examinations and caring in his conversations, taking a personal interest in his patients. I have had several moles removed and he has always taken to utmost care to be cautious about my extremely fair skin. He also treated my acne during my teenage years (and still some now) and was willing to let me try different medications when one did not work well. Sometimes it is difficult to get appointments to see him personally, but when I had a suspicious spot suddenly come up, I was able to get in to see one of the PAs within a couple of days. The office typically does have very long wait times, but I think that it is worth it to see Dr. Papadopoulos.

April 15th, 2011
Mohs for Basal near my eye
He is amazing. Sure the wait can be a little long but it is no different than any other doctor. I love his office and staff. Elizabeth is awesome! He made me feel like I was the only patient he had that day. I never felt one ounce of pain from the beginning to the end having 9 stitches removed. Dr. P was highly recommended and I will never see another dermo doc. These negative reviews to me are wrong!