A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dian Fogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dian Fogle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dian Fogle MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Dian Fogle practice?
- Dr. Dian Fogle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dian Fogle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.