A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dian Picou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dian Picou is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Picou
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Picou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dian Picou, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Picou graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Picou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Center For Digestive Health & Pain Mgmt,Lc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dian Picou MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dian Picou practice?
- Dr. Dian Picou has 1 office location.
Dr. Dian Picou practices Psychiatry near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Psychiatrists.