A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bibbs
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibbs graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Bibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana-Marie Frances Bibbs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana-Marie F. Bibbs practice?
- Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.