A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bibbs
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibbs graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana-Marie Frances Bibbs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana-Marie F. Bibbs practice?
- Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana-Marie Bibbs practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.