A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Aldea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Aldea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Aldea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine of Siena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aldea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Aldea practice?
Dr. Diana Aldea practices Family Medicine near East Moriches, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ronkonkoma, NY.
See East Moriches Family Physicians.