Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Arena
Dr. Diana Arena, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, MA, with other offices in Stoneham, MA and Lynn, MA (and 6 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arena is affiliated with Winchester Hospital, Salem Hospital and NSMC - Salem Hospital. Dr. Arena has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Arena has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diana Arena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, MA.