A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Ballard is Excellent. Dr. Ballard has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
- Redding Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Ballard practice?
Dr. Diana Ballard practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deana Ballard, Dr. Deanna Ballard, Dr. Deanne Ballard, Dr. Deena Ballard, Dr. Diane Ballard, Dr. Diann Ballard