A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ballard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana M A Ballard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Diana Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Ballard practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors and Redding General Practitioners.