A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Barrows, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrows graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barrows has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrows accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Barrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana Barrows practice?
Dr. Diana Barrows practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See San Bernardino Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diann Barrows, Dr. Deanne Barrows, Dr. Dianna Barrows, Dr. Deana Barrows, Dr. Diane Barrows, Dr. Deanna Barrows