A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Barrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Barrows is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Barrows, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrows graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Barrows has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Barrows MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Barrows practice?
- Dr. Diana Barrows has 16 office locations.
Dr. Diana Barrows practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.