A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Bell is Excellent. Dr. Bell has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Bell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital & Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana E. Bell practice?
Dr. Diana Bell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diann Bell, Dr. Deanne Bell, Dr. Dianna Bell, Dr. Deana Bell, Dr. Diane Bell, Dr. Deanna Bell