Dr. Diana Benenati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Benenati?

July 24th, 2017

Patricia Hill

This was my first time to Neurology and I was a little nervous. Dr. Benenati made me very comfortable and confident in her ability. She was patient and understanding of my situation. She listened and helped me to take the next steps to help her in a good, clear, diagnosis. She was very good and professional! My first visit and I plan to return.

January 11th, 2016

former patient

thought she was a decent doc,went over my symptoms like previous docs.i did chat with her about her receptionist failure to inform her i had called and her refusal to tell the doc about an accident i had been in.was told by E.R.surgeons to call her to see if i needed to increase meds.called many times but was ignored,no returned calls.have new nuerologist

January 4th, 2016

Compassionate and intuitive doctor.

July 23rd, 2015

Horrible! Run!

This is the worst experience I have ever had in my life. The doctor refused to see me because I've been to a different neurologist before. I was also told that the doctor doesn't do second opinions. The receptionist is the rudest person I've ever experienced.

January 2nd, 2015

Highly recommend!

Can't believe she is a neurologist as she has an excellent "bedside" manner which is atypical in my experience. Also, very thorough before making diagnosis.

June 21st, 2014

MD

I saw dr. at the hospital, when I was diagnosed with 2 strokes. Dr stopped close to hall and told me that I have to see her, when I'll be discharged from the hospital All conversation. 6 weeks later I have an appointment with her. Same style, don't care about symptoms after stroke, no medications, no physical therapy were suggest. Only told me that i have to take baby aspirin. When i told her :" what aspirin, i have to take if i have bleeding stroke?" It's look like dr. has no knowledge, what's go on and does not want to listen patient. I requested to change another dr, but still no results. How this dr, can have a patients and help them???

June 2nd, 2011

Did NOTHING to help me

I was referred to her by my primary car physician. Not only did I have to pay a $50 co-pay (my normal is $20); I still ended up having to pay an outrageous bill afterword. She did not do anything to help me with my migraines. She increased a dosage of a migraine preventative which didn't end up working. To "diagnose" me, she had me walk down the hall for her, apparently to make sure there wasn't some massive brain injury. Nothing else. Really? Absolutely NOT worth it. I'm waiting to get into another neuro (who schedules a month out...). I'm probably going to lose my job because of my chronic migraines (like I need the added stress of that). Save your time. Save your money.

October 7th, 2017