Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Benson
Dr. Diana Benson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mankato, MN, with another office in Mankato, MN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Benson is affiliated with Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System, Immanuel St Josephs Hospital and Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys. He speaks English.
Dr. Diana Benson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diana Benson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mankato, MN.
Dr. Harjot Sidhu
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Mankato, MN 0.40 mi21
Dr. Andrea Pollema
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Mankato, MN 0.40 mi15
Dr. Manpreet Kanwar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mankato, MN 0.40 mi19