A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Bitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Bitner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Bitner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bitner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bitner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Bitner practice?
Dr. Diana Bitner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.