Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Bitner
Dr. Diana Bitner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bitner is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial and St. Mary`s Health Services. Dr. Bitner has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Bitner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Diana Bitner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Suzanne West
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi12
Dr. Domenic Federico
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi44
Dr. Elizabeth Leary
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi18