A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Bitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Bitner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Bitner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bitner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana L Bitner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Bitner practice?
- Dr. Diana Bitner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diana Bitner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.