Dr. Diana Bitner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Bitner?

June 21st, 2017

Spread too thin doctor

Dr. Bitner is too busy with her TV show to take care of her patients. She is very nice on TV, but it is very frustrating to try and deal with her staff who are never on the same page as her. I also feel that she talks down to me when explaining my symptoms. It is demoralising to be talked down to like that, and I remember crying after meeting with her because of the way she responded to some of my medical concerns. She should pay more attention to how her staff treats the follow ups and their disorganization. I wish I didn't have to deal with her staff afterwards. Patients need their doctor to focus more on their specific individual treatment.

April 7th, 2016

Thankful for Dr. Bitner and Staff

Dr Bitner and her staff are the best. I am so thankful I found them.

October 20th, 2015

Very pleased

December 26th, 2013

Amazing doc!

Dr. Bitner was amazing. She took her time with me explaining everything and making sure I left feeling informed and comfortable.

November 21st, 2011

I saw her for an extreme pain in my abdomen, in which the nurse told me I needed to come in right away to get it checked out. It ended up being round ligament pain, but she made me feel very stupid about the whole thing, talked down to me about basically what do Iexpect with it being a large area of muscles and all around just wasn't pleasant. For one, the nurse was the one whoscheduled me to get in right away. I was very upset and cried on the way home. It should have been more of a relief that it wasn't something worse, but it made me more upset in the end. I'm not trying to bash her, but I also work in the medical field and wouldNEVER treat a patient like that.

April 26th, 2011

Friendly in person, terrible follow up

I like Dr. Bitner in person, she is very caring and compassionate, answers questions thoroughly and spends time with patients. However, her follow up stinks! It took her weeks to call me after a pelvic ultrasound; on a different occasion I left her a message about changing meds and she never called me back, and I wrote her a letter expressing my concerns politely and respectfully, and NEVER heard back from her. I think she is spread way too thin, and she needs to give something up in order to be an excellent doctor and deliver excellent patient care.

June 10th, 2010

Best there Is!!!!

Dr. Bitner, is the best doctor I've had and I've been to many over the years.She was so nice I had to pinch myself, is this for real? She treated me so kind and professional, If all doctors were like her it would be a wonderful world.Thank you Dr. Bitner!

December 14th, 2016