Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Blum has been and continues to be extremeluy responsive to my medical needs. She makes sure I understand what she is saying and how I need to adapt to my changing medical needs. I realluy appreciate the speed with which she responds to my requests.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Blum has been absolutely fantastic. She has wonderful bedside manner, listens carefully beforing giving thoughtful insight, and is always available to answer any questions I may have. I would refer any family and friends to consult with her!!

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I greatly appreciate Dr. Blum's thoughtful and generous responses to my health needs. She takes a broad perspective on health matters.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Blum is an excellent communicator and seems genuinely interested in her patients. She treats patients with empathy and is always willing to explain her recommendations. She is particularly knowledgeable about Parkinson's Disease

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Expensive appointment show details Expensive appointment
Aug 17th, 2013

Had initial visit for 30 minutes tops with a non-emergent symptom. It was a simple checkin to transfer my care due to a job relocation. I was charged $661.00. When I objected to the to billing code (60 minutes with emergent condition) the response was to disregard my request. I was stunned and changed doctors immediately.

Jul 5th, 2011

excellent

May 16th, 2011

Poor bedside manner, very efficient and knows her stuff but was always in and out or answering phone calls, didn't feel I was the focus of her attention and she certainly had not read anything about me before meeting me. Didn't go back to find out what her disgnosis was. Found another Doctor