Dr. Diana Bradley MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2015
I'm a former patient of Dr. Bradley's. She had me coming to her office at least 2 times a month for very expensive tests. Everything from urine and blood tests to sleep disorders. I was told I was in complete kidney failure and referred to a specialist, who found absolutely nothing wrong with me. After that I found a competent doctor. But due to all her unnecessary tests I can not get life insurance. Run from this doctor!!!!!!

February 11th, 2015
I don't want to bash Dr. Bradley. All I will say is she DOES want to do too many tests for no reason. She will have you coming every week for something. It's ridiculous. Please find yourself a real doctor.

October 17th, 2013
fairly new pt
I have been seeing Dr Bradley for almost 1 year now. I would have to agree she keeps her face buried in the computer screen and does come across short and impatient. There is an apparent fondness for over priced tests and meds and no understanding of the need to budget as a patient. I intend to find another doctor. As far as the ofc staff and PA I have never had any problems with them they are friendly and courteous.

May 28th, 2013
Prior Paitent
I was a patient of Dr Bradley's for several years. In the beginning she had a terrific bedside manner, and was always upbeat. The last couple of years, she had become a changed woman. She can come off across very rude, and impatient. She does not seem to be a happy woman, and made me feel uncomfortable. Have since found another doctor.

March 29th, 2013
worst doctors office
Family Care of Fairview is the worst doctors office I have ever had dealings with. Completely inept and gross neglect of their patients seems to be common practice for them. They should be shut down. Being as bad as they are, I would guess the good review listed here are friends of the owner and/or an employees of Family Care of Fairview.

November 13th, 2011
caring, courteous
I always see Dr. Bradley never the PA. I have never had to have an appt when sick though. Dr. Bradley makes me as comfortable as possible and lets me tell her what I need to say. I have been her patient for several years and like any doctor you see, it takes time for them to get to know you. She does do a great job with preventive care. She seems to to care about her patients. My spouse and child see her also.

September 22nd, 2011
Most caring doctor I have ever seen
I have been seeing Dr. Bradley for about 10 years now. She has never given me a wrong diagnoses. She takes time to listen and to explain. I like the fact that she practices preventive medicine and promotes good health practices in her patients. The staff is very friendly and professional. I give five stars to this whole group.

September 6th, 2011
I came to the office as a previous client, driven by a friend, very dizzy, waited as a fill-in for over an hour. ..then, was left in an unheated examining room for over an hour, very scared. The doctor finally told me, in her warm office, I was having a panic attack and prescribed tranquilizers which I filled but never used. Less then a week later, my eye doctor told be I'd most likely had an inner ear/sinus infection.

April 15th, 2009
More often than not, you see the P.A., whose bedside manner is less than comforting. Dr. Bradley is competent but too often over-prescribes medication.

June 1st, 2017