A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Brewster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Brewster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Brewster, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewster graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Brewster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Brewster DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Brewster practice?
- Dr. Diana Brewster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Brewster practices Family Medicine near Canton, OH.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.