Learn more about Dr. Diana Breyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Breyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breyer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Breyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Breyer graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Breyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana M Breyer MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Breyer practice?
- Dr. Diana Breyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Breyer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Estes Park, CO.
See Fort Collins Internists, Fort Collins Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Collins Pulmonologists.