Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 30th, 2015

Dr Brightbill took over my mother's care, and has been a warm, wonderful Dr to an 87 year old woman. I wish she was located in the Wichita area, I would quickly become her patient!

Intelligent, attentive show details Intelligent, attentive
by Carla H on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Brightbill is the best physician I've ever had. I've had some chronic pain issues and didn't want to be on medications with awful side effects and preferred to live med-free. Dr. Brightbill's intellect, training, ability to listen well, and accurate diagnoses were all important, but the fact that she truly heard was I was trying to do and she considered my lifestyle and feelings/needs was just such a breath of fresh air after having been blown off by other doctors. She also worked well and communicated with my other doctors and did her part to follow through with their requests. I hated to move out of state and leave Dr. Brightbill. Fingers crossed that I'll find someone as good in Texas.

Great, very caring show details Great, very caring
Jul 2nd, 2014

Dr. Brightbill has recently begun caring for my elderly mom. She is SO caring and thorough, and diagnosed some issues that others had missed. I heartily recommend her!

If you have Chronic Issues.. STAY AWAY show details If you have Chronic Issues.. STAY AWAY
Aug 23rd, 2012

I have seen Dr. Brightbill on SEVERAL occasions, over the course of a year. I have chronic issues with my health that she has repeatedly ignored. It has gotten to the point of extremely dangerous, and I found another doctor. The kicker was when she refused to see me for a LONG term Urinary Tract Infection.. Then told her nurse she was glad she got rid of me.. I was a pain in the behind.. and didn't use that word. Other doctors have been able to help my chronic issues. She however, has not. Run far, far away.