inactive

Diana P Broomfield MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 2nd, 2013
The Best Doctor
I loved her very much.I can't believe that she is gone. she was very caring and i will miss her a lot. i will always remembered your smiley face. lots of love from all my heart my wonderful doctor

March 23rd, 2012
Success after infertility.
I really don't understand all of the negative reviews. If you are having a problem getting pregnant or have already been diagnosed and are looking for a great doctor try Dr. Broomfield!She is very caring and never rushed us when we were in her office. She always made sure to answer our questions and she makes phone calls back to her patients herself. I had to have a biopsy and she called me at 11 pm with the results so that I could quit worrying! I don't know any other doctor that would have done that (and I've been to a few fertility doctors in the 5 years we tried). She found the issues I had, diagnosed and treated them and I am now pregnant as a result. There need to be more doctors like her. Again I really can't understand the negative reviews here. The wait time can be a little long in her office but I would rather wait for a great doctor than be seen by someone who doesn't take the time to explain things and answer questions! If your on the fence call and talk to the office manager. He was great as well.

November 29th, 2011
never again!!!never again!!
never and never... she is a waste of time and money!!

October 25th, 2011
Bad experience with this doctor
I did not have a good experience with this doctor. I have many negative things to say but I will just leave it at that. Consider yourself warned.

August 31st, 2011
Highly Recommended
Dr. Broomfield knows what she is talking about. I went to her for infertility and she was able to diagnose my condition after running a series of tests. She knows her patients by name and face. Everytime I saw her she seemed happy to see me, I never felt like just a number with her but an actual person. Her receptionist is very professional, I never had any problems making appointments or necessary paperwork.She personally follows up with me when it comes to test results even if it means calling me from her cell phone after hours. She really cares about her patients, and I'm proud to say that I was able to get pregnant on my very first treatment cycle (No IUI or IVF)! Insurance covered the cost of everything.

August 10th, 2011
DONT GO!!
I hate this doctor. She dosent underatnd the problem and keeps scaring you. She said I cannot have children and asked to me go for artificial treatments with her. She infact forced me to. Thank God! I dint fall for her and I became pregnant naturally immeadiately the very same month. Please dont fall for her and listen to her. She just wants money.

July 30th, 2011
Excellent Fertility Doctor
I am shocked to see such negative reviews for this doctor! Dr. Broomfield has been so awesome to work with. Getting ahold of someone in the office when I have needed something or have had a question has been incredibly easy (they even have you text them!) and quick. I never feel rushed and my diagnosis was spot on. If your looking for a caring and knowledeable infertility specialist then call or email her office and get an appointment. I had been to mulitple other doctors and clinics and the only one who actually took their time explaining things and answering all of my questions was Dr. Broomfield.

July 14th, 2011
Stay away!

June 21st, 2011
PLS DONT WASTE TIME IN GOING TO HER
SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING. SHE CHANGES THE DAGNOSIS MANY TIMES DURING THE SAME VISIT. CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT SHE IS DOING. ALSO I GOT BILLS FOR WHAT SHE HAS NOT DONE DURING THE VISIT.PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO HER!!!

April 7th, 2011
Wonderful Experience
Dr. Broomfield takes the time to make sure you are completely comfortable before proceeding. She is very caring, and always happy to see us when we come in. Great experience-I am going to miss seeing her now that we are pregnant. (End goal was successful)

March 24th, 2011
this people dont know what they doing we pay for the visit and later they send our info to collection for no reason... we had to fax the bank statement, the staff is unhelpful they dont know anything about manners we couldnt talk to anybody who will treat as good even do was theirs mistake the... I never waste my time doing this rates but this people really dont know how to do their job and plus the consultation was $200 and the doctor didnt tell as anything. NEVER HAD THIS EXPIRIENCE BEFORE... THE WORST EVER and the manager Dana who refuse to give her last name statement

February 17th, 2009
great experience
I really appreciated your compassion and time given to us. Thanks