A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Brown MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Brown practice?
- Dr. Diana Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Brown practices Dermatology near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Glenside Dermatologists.