Dr. Diana Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Glenside, PA

3.8

November 29th, 2013
Waste of time and money
I arrived 15 minutes early to fill out the paperwork. I was taken back to the examination room on time... then I was left waiting in there for 40 minutes, alone, in a cold hospital gown. Dr. Brown finally came in at 3:10 (I had a 2:30 appointment) and acted like she was on time. I was there to have my moles checked (I had 3 suspicious looking moles removed as a child, and my GP recently told me to get my remaining moles checked. I have a family history of skin cancer.) Even after I told Dr. Brown that my father's moles turned out to be cancerous, she barely looked at me. She just gave a quick glance at me, said I was fine, and started to walk out. She never even asked me to stand up or to remove the gown to see my body! What kind of exam is that? She only checked my body after I insisted she do so. Even then, she didn't look at my thighs or rear (covered by boxer shorts) nor did she look under my arms. I was barefoot, but I had to specifically tell her to look at 2 moles on my feet, otherwise she wouldn't have checked. After that, she started to walk out again. I had to stop her, so I could ask about a reoccurring cyst I get on the back of my head. She looked at it, said "there's nothing you can do about it," and walked out. I had my watch on, so I know for a fact that she literally spent 2 minutes in the room with me. She was clearly rushed and preoccupied, so I have no confidence in the medical opinion she gave me. I will never go to her again.

September 27th, 2011
Dr. Brown is vigilant in examining her patients for skin lesions. And she is excellent with teenagers and their age-related needs (i.e. acne). Highly recommend her.