A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Bryant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Bryant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Ruth Bryant MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana R. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Diana Bryant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Bryant practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.