A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Carr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana D Carr MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Diana D. Carr practice?
- Dr. Diana Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons.