A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Carr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana D Carr MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Diana D. Carr practice?
- Dr. Diana Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons.