A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Carr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana D Carr MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Diana D. Carr practice?
- Dr. Diana Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons.