A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Meihung Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Chang practice?
- Dr. Diana Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Chang practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Primary Care Doctors.