Dr. Diana Davio MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 14th, 2014
Don't recommend this doctor
I went into Dr. Cheng-Robles' office for a simple hemorrhoidal banding procedure. I was told it would be slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. From the moment Dr. Cheng-Robles touched me, by inserting the first instrument, I was in excrutiating pain. Pain I've never felt before (despite having 3 children, shoulder surgery, etc). It literally felt like she ripped me open. I couldn't bare the procedure for more than a couple minutes and she stopped. My pain was supposed to last no more than 3 to 5 days and be mildly uncomfortable. I cried for two days and was in severe pain. In too much pain to go back in and have them touch me again, so I tried to hold out...I ended up in urgent care with a discharge and odor coming from my rectum. I was given antibiotics and told to see a surgeon. I saw a different doctor 4 days later after antiobiotics took effect. I was told I had an anal fissure (tear) and it would take 2 months to heal!!!!! This is beyond horrible. It is extremely painful and caused by carelessness. I walked into that doctors office trusting I would be properly taken care of and walked out torn up (literally). This should never have happened if procedure was done with gentleness and care. I do not recommend Dr. Diana Cheng-Robles. Please research your doctor before letting them do anything "surgical" to you!!! However, I will say that the office staff (nurses) were wonderful and very concerned.