A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Christensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Christensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Christensen MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana Christensen practice?
- Dr. Diana Christensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Christensen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors.