A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Christensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Christensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans