A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Clark MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Diana Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Clark practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.