A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Clark MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Diana Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Clark practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.