A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Clark MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Diana Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Clark practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.