A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Cohen DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Diana Cohen practice?
- Dr. Diana Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lake Orion, MI.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.