Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Surgical Specialist
Lake Orion
1240 S Lapeer Rd
Lake Orion, MI 48360
248-656-7290
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by Emma on Mar 8th, 2013

Such a great doctor, I have been going to her for years. She did my hysterectomy for multiple fibroids, I was bleeding for 7-8 days and the pain just wouldn't go away. She was gentle. Started me with ocps and when they didn't work and I kept suffering from it. She even left one ovary in place so that I keep my hormones balanced..

|  AMAZING  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Cohen was Thorough and blunt, yet still very empathetic to my situation. She made me feel things would be done right this time and done well. She is a phenomenal physician.

|  Worst OB/GYN ever.  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Her bedside manner is absolutely horrifying. I don't know what her deal is, but she obviously gets her kicks out of making patients cry.During my wife's entire pregnancy she would constantly insult my wife's weight until she broke down in tears. This was even while she was actually LOSING weight while pregnant. Dr. Cohen constantly accused my wife of having gestational diabetes, all the tests be damned. Second opinions didn't matter to her, either. My wife had diabetes and there was nothing that was going to changer Dr. Cohen's mind about it.Every problem in the pregnancy Dr. Cohen blamed on gestational diabetes even though my wife was NEVER diagnosed with it. When my wife was seven months pregnant, she asked Dr. Cohen if it was normal to start feeling nauseous again. Even though, yes, it's completely normal for that to happen, she said it was because of my wife's non-existent diabetes.My wife had to deliver by C-section, and Dr. Cohen's surgical skills are the only thing that give her any credibility at all as the surgery went great. But my wife had a clear discharge on her incision. While every website that mentions this will tell you that this is a normal thing that happens with most c-sections, guess what Dr. Cohen blamed it on?You guessed it: Gestational diabetes. Even though my wife wasn't even pregnant anymore.Dr. Cohen is not only a quack, but she's extremely rude to her patients. She's just a terrible person in general.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

She is one of the best doctors I have ever been to -- very caring, professional and smart!