A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Contreras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Contreras
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Contreras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Contreras, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Contreras has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Nancy Contreras MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diana N. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Diana Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Contreras practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.