A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Contreras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Contreras, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Contreras has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Nancy Contreras MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diana N. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Diana Contreras has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diana Contreras practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Lubbock, TX.
See Manhasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Manhasset Oncologists.