A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Cordero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Cordero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Cordero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordero graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cordero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana M Cordero MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Cordero practice?
- Dr. Diana Cordero has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Cordero practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.