Dr. Diana Cordero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Cordero?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Diana Cordero?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017

If there is one word to describe Dr. Cordero it would be Compassionate.

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.~ Dalai Lama~ Gracia's mommy to you and your caring staff - Hanan Aysheh Gracias por su gran atencion con me hermana- Jameeleh We appreciate you tremendously!!

January 17th, 2015

Dr. Diane Cordeo

Love this Dr. She truly treats you like a daughter or family member. The staff is the best. I could go on and on but you get the picture.

February 27th, 2014

MRS

She is the most caring physician,that I ever have.

August 28th, 2013

terrible

my fiance is a patient,she is prescribed buprenorphine which has to be taken daily,before Dr cordero her prescription was for 60 after 2 visits her dosage was raised to 90 Dr cordero also prescribes her clonazepam 60 a month which is an extremely dangerous combination,and my fiance cannot stop the clonazepam because of the withdrawl.so basically my fiance was supposed to be getting help with an addiction instead she now has another one! Dr cordero also treats my fiance's sister( a single mother with small child)and found it wise to prescribe her buprenorphine and benzodiazepines and she too now has another addiction.If the Dr investigated the family history they lost a brother to a similar combination.

August 28th, 2013

Never going back

First I waited I waited over 3 hrs. Triage nurse was very nasty sends me back to office I needed desperately to talk to Dr. Because I pinched sciatic nerve and was having horrible anxiety and crying spells. I was seen for less than 60 seconds and two wks late for monthly visit because I couldn't afford visit or meds because family emergency and slipped up as I am an addict. She yelled at me and today was one day I was desperate to talk to her as I have been going thru extreme anxiety and depression due to family emergency and sciatic injury and missed work due to injury. Now I am hooked on benzodiazapans for insomnia due to depression. she upped my subutex from 60 to 90 so I will never get off those and never asked how meds were working. I am also taking meloxicam for what she believes I have onset of early rumatory arthritis and needed to talk about all symptoms and adjust meds and got nothing out of visit but out $145 and triage nurse slammed waiting room door at me as I was crying out of frustration. The clonopin and increased dose are causing depression and now I am dependant on them, and researched combination of subutex and clonopin can cause horrible side effects.

March 22nd, 2013

Superior Physician

Dr. Cordero is an excellent diagnostician. She learns of new medical treatments continuously. She is a caring & courteous physician. If we could only have one doctor, it would be Dr. Cordero.

September 19th, 2017