A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Coxsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Coxsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Coxsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coxsey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coxsey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Coxsey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana Coxsey practice?
- Dr. Diana Coxsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Coxsey practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Primary Care Doctors.