A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Coxsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Coxsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Coxsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Coxsey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Coxsey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coxsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana Coxsey practice?
Dr. Diana Coxsey practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.