A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Coxsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Coxsey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coxsey
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Coxsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Coxsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coxsey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coxsey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Coxsey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana Coxsey practice?
- Dr. Diana Coxsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Coxsey practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Primary Care Doctors.