Dr. Diana Coxsey Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Diana Coxsey?

Posted on July 11th, 2015

I had my blood drawn by a person, who clearly had no idea what being professional meant. After waiting about 2 weeks for the lab results, I contacted the office 2 times and left a message for Dr Coxsey's nurse to call me back with the results. I still had not heard from anybody when I called the office a third time and upon expressing my unhappiness at not being called, I was transferred to a lady who did not identify herself and gave me no explanation whatsoever for the delay in getting back to me. She told me that my Sodium was low and wanted me to go back for another blood draw. There's no way I am going back to that shoddy treatment!

Go to her often or don't go at all.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

If you arent one of her "regulars" forget about getting personal attention. If you cancel an appointment due to emergency or scheduling conflicts she will tell you to find another doctor. Not very professiona l

former 20 yr patient not gonna be patient anymore

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I have gone to Dr Coxsey for about 20 years and until this year would have highly recommended her. My experience with her staff on my last visit left me quite disturbed and now looking for a new doctor. The doctor has been very thorough over the years. The past year I was sent for bone density test that I have yet to get results from her on. I actually got the paper work for that test from another recommendation she gave me for a colonoscopy ( at another doctors office.) When I called about other test that were run I was given incorrect results from her assistant Janet and when I prodded for more info was told if I had further questions to make an appointment with the doctor (for test results ? ) I had to call several times to get through and was left on hold for 10 minutes before they put me into a v-mail. Her assistant also told me she left me a message never got it . Hope she didn't leave my personal medical info on someone else's v-mail.Just little things that started to add up.It seems to me after all these years the doctor doesn't even know me or my medical history ( without looking at the files ) Not sure how you let doctors know you wont be back due to their staff's unprofessionalism and the docs lack of follow up . Guess I will have to start all over. I wish you all the best in finding the right doctor. I have other specialist I see and know there are great doctors with great staff out there, just hard to come across. 1. Staff lack of professionalism and hard to reach 2 Hard to get test results and explanation 3. Easy to get specialist referrals. Think I got 3 in 2014 ( doesn't the referring doctors get a kick back for that ? )

Posted on January 18th, 2014

She is really sweet however she did not provide information on an issue with my blood test results and did not contact me to set up a follow up appointment to explain the next steps in figuring out what's wrong with me.

Very caring & dedicated Physician for over 20 years!

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I have had the blessing of having Dr. Coxsey as my personal Physician for over 20 years now. She is the most genuinely compassionate doctor I have ever met & has not changed one bit since I have known her. Takes the takes to REALLY listen to your concerns with the utmost respect & has NEVER once has rushed me out the door. :) I admire her desire to educate & share her amazing knowledge in terms that I can always understand & take with me. Allows & encourages you to ask her ANY questions & alway offers you options that will make you comfortable in your medical decisions. How many physicians do that anymore? Both my girls see her now for years & totally trust her as completely as I do..she is a true angel on earth who has always taken excellent care of us 100%! Please disregard the bad review written from some very disgruntled "angry" person who obviously has other issues unresolved in his world & NOT a clue of the kind of doctor or person she really is..and evidently none on insurance codes. She is a wonderful & caring doctor..and a lovely person!

Want someone who really cares?

Posted on December 26th, 2013

spends quality time answering any questions and very helpful. She really seemed to care about every detail of the visit.

Posted on November 11th, 2011

My experience with Diana Coxsey was horrible. I went the Diana Coxsey for a yearly check up and charged the insurance an extra visitors check up as well as a physical check up at the same time. Diana Coxsey provided a visitors code for a bone density that is covered by my insurance 100% if the right code was filled. I personally went up there to solve this problem, but she refuse the dispute the visitors charge as well as changing the code so my insurance would cover 100%. I had to pay over $405 out of my pocket, because of Diana. If she would provide the well check up code my insurance Blue Cross/ Blue Shield would cover the expenses 100%. I have visited the billing coordinator, Debbie, numerous times and she talked to Diana but she refuse to change the codes. Overall, I would not recommend Dr. Diana Coxsey. Seems to me she was trying to get more money.

I love Dr. Coxsey

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Dr. Coxsey has great bedside manner. She explains and listens.

Posted on July 25th, 2017