Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Wonderful show details Wonderful
Aug 27th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Crook for more than 10 years. Her bedside manner and professionalism are wonderful. She is what I would expect from a family doctor!

Don't go to her show details Don't go to her
May 19th, 2011

My parents went to her for years. I wanted them to change doctors, but they never did. All I can say is don't go to this doctor. Both of my parents went through needless suffering because she never had the right answers. Save yourself the trip,find someone else.

I love Dr. Crook show details I love Dr. Crook
by A Dr. Crook fan on Feb 17th, 2010

Dr.Crook delivered both my boys and she is such a kind, caring doctor. I just love her and the time she spends with you when your sick or have a problem. Her office nurses can be very rude, one in particular named Terry. She ruins the experience of Dr. Crook and I quit going because of her.

outstanding doctor who cares show details outstanding doctor who cares
by tmyers43 on Jun 6th, 2008 on kudzu.com

diana is one of the best doctors we've ever had. she really cares about her patients and is very well informed medically. everyone at her office is a joy to be around.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
best in town show details best in town
by sheloh32 on May 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

DR Crook is my doctor and she is a great doctor i have been going to her for 10 years the staff at the office is always warm and welcoming i would recommend her to anybody that is needing a doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com