A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Dale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dale
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Loginsky Dale MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Dale practice?
- Dr. Diana Dale has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Dale practices Psychiatry near Rocky River, OH.
See Rocky River Psychiatrists.