A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Dale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Loginsky Dale MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Dale practice?
- Dr. Diana Dale has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Dale practices Psychiatry near Rocky River, OH.
See Rocky River Psychiatrists.