Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Danilenko
Dr. Diana Danilenko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Minneapolis, MN (and 11 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Danilenko is affiliated with United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota, United Hospital and Regions Hospital. Dr. Danilenko has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Danilenko has the following 4 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Diana Danilenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Matthew Banfield
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Richard Sveum
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi38
Dr. Stacy Walters
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi28