A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Daoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Daoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Daoud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Mood Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Daoud graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Daoud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Saleh Daoud MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana S. Daoud practice?
- Dr. Diana Daoud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Daoud practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dubuque, IA.
See Naples Internists.