Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana David
Dr. Diana David, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenosha, WI. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. David is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana David has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diana David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.
Dr. Geetha Bandealy
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Kenosha, WI 0.01 mi25
Dr. Nina Kayeum
Kenosha, WI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Setu Trivedi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Kenosha, WI 0.01 mi7