A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana David, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. David has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Aprim David MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana A. David practice?
- Dr. Diana David has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana David practices Internal Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Internists.