Dr. Diana Del Carlo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Del Carlo is a terrific doctor. She has helped get rid of my voices. She is very caring and understanding and listens to you when you talk with her. So many doctors now just want to push pills and get you out of their office but Dr. Del Carlo really cares and listens.

March 6th, 2010
Diagnose Without, LISTENING & Getting to Know Patent
It Seems She Treats Patients; like children. Her demeanor is I am Doctor you are Patent, I dont need or care to listen to you about your feeling or life experience.She pretends to listen, mean while she flips thru paper work,her schedule,her computer or simply gazes away all while waiting for you to shut up. Dont Waste your breath and energy, explaining your symptoms,feeling,ETHICS or....God forbid you explain that a medecine doest agree w/you and you prefer not to take it.She does not care (again NOT Listerning)She will ignore Your experience w/ a specific treatment [give me the feeling that Shes thinking "la la la la aha aha ya ya sure watever you say" Not Listening or respecting the patents feeling n words.AND if she feels that you are chalenging her personal Beleifs: SHE will attack. Not a listener but if you show any sign of medical knowledge, she will dismiss it, right before she attacks.So be especialy careful if you are skilled or work in any social,medical field,She doesnt no how to cope w/ that. As if Her Dr Ego was threatend(she really does attack,becomes patronizing,condecending,underminding and immatureley/unprofessionally chalages ur knowledge(sort of like her inner childish ego turns it into a competetion. My personal Feeling is if you are looking for a partner to work w/to make YOU better,feel better to LISTEN! to better accurately Treat you. THIS IS NOT The doctor 4 You! If you want to be des-respected and treated like lesser competent beign that is beneath your Dr...By all means go for it! I promise You, this is honest from the bottom of my heart. Im in my 30s, In my life I have had 2 different psychiatrist.Both whom I liked but both have retierd. I gave her several opportunities about 5/6 visit. I kept up finding excuses for her not seeming right,By the 3 I was very frustrated and unhappy,I kept w/it and even made it a point to try n communicate my concerns...but of course usless.Thats what I get for second guessing myself and beign NICE and GIVING people the Benefit of doubt!By the last three visits it was detremental. Good Luck, and please remember if it doesnt feel right, it means its not right.Trust your instinct.

July 15th, 2008
The Best Doctor
Dr. Del Carlo is easily the best doctor I have ever met. She cares for each patient and follows them through. I would highly recommend her.