Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Happy Neck  |  show details
by P K Guy on Nov 1st, 2014

Like a dog after a bone, Dr. Del Valle doesn't stop until she finds the answer. Came in with damaged vocal cords which were remedied by her diagnosis/prescription. In the process, she found nodules in my thyroid and would not give up until they were diagnosed. She assisted in the throid removal from which recovery was a breeze. My scar is almost invisible 5 months later. Thanks to her, I know what to do when I over-excert the vocal cords so they don't have permanent damage. Many thanks to her and lovely assistant Linda.

|  Instills confidence  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

good diagnostician; office staff is efficient; would definitely recommend.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I scheduled an appt. for 2:10 p.m. As a new patient, I completed paperwork which took about 5 min. At 3:08 p.m., I was within 2 min. of walking out the door (I refuse to wait an hour for a doctor) when I was called back. Turns out my appt. was actually set for 2:30 although no one told me that. Dr performed a "procedure" during my office visit and I was not told there would be a charge in addition to the office visit. Got a bill for $297 for an unnecessary procedure. Called to try to amicably get some sort of adjustment, but doctor refused. Stay away!