Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Dec 19th, 2015

Had 2 visits to treat vertigo and was incorrectly diagnosed and treated the wrong ear. As a result, lost work time, two nights of sleep and still had my symptoms until I saw another ENT who treated the CORRECT ear and feel better. Spoke to office manager who claims they did no wrong. Wanted to be reimbursed for copayment but she claimed its the same treatment no matter which ear which is not medically true.

by dianne D on Feb 25th, 2015

very skilled, knowledgeable diagnostician. answers all questions, great follow up.

Happy Neck show details Happy Neck
by P K Guy on Nov 1st, 2014

Like a dog after a bone, Dr. Del Valle doesn't stop until she finds the answer. Came in with damaged vocal cords which were remedied by her diagnosis/prescription. In the process, she found nodules in my thyroid and would not give up until they were diagnosed. She assisted in the throid removal from which recovery was a breeze. My scar is almost invisible 5 months later. Thanks to her, I know what to do when I over-excert the vocal cords so they don't have permanent damage. Many thanks to her and lovely assistant Linda.

Instills confidence show details Instills confidence
Dec 4th, 2012

good diagnostician; office staff is efficient; would definitely recommend.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Jul 24th, 2012

I scheduled an appt. for 2:10 p.m. As a new patient, I completed paperwork which took about 5 min. At 3:08 p.m., I was within 2 min. of walking out the door (I refuse to wait an hour for a doctor) when I was called back. Turns out my appt. was actually set for 2:30 although no one told me that. Dr performed a "procedure" during my office visit and I was not told there would be a charge in addition to the office visit. Got a bill for $297 for an unnecessary procedure. Called to try to amicably get some sort of adjustment, but doctor refused. Stay away!