Dr. Diana Doncheva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Doncheva?

April 29th, 2015

Dumped?

I really liked Dr. D. I felt a connection with her and thought she felt one with me. Of course i know she see's multiple patients a day, but i would expect her to at least remember me after reading my chart before entering my room, especially after seing her at least 5+ times. I ended up moving out of the city but liked her so much i still wanted to see her. Well , unfortunately for me she told her nursing staff to tell me to find a new GP in my area. I am not sure if this is protocal with Kiaser (as i was generally new) or what, but i have had Drs that i have stayed with while living in different cities.

June 22nd, 2012

3 year review

Doctor Doncheva has been seeing me for 3 years now - mostly for my annual checkups, but I've had a couple of visits for uncommon aches and pains as well...Getting the appointment is not difficult, even if you have to make a last minute change, as I have had to, they'll accommodate you within the same week... Waiting in the office does, however, seem long - but then again I try to remind myself this is not a grocery store where you just go in and out as fast as you please - there are other people to be taken care of and schedule is notional more so than exact... I'm constantly surprised by the great amount of time and the superior level of attention she pays to me during the visits - definitely not something my previous primary care providers have exhibited being rushed from one patient to the next as they are... Another 10 out of 10 she gets for accuracy of diagnosis - as I mentioned I've had some odd aches that took me to see her a couple of times over those last three years and both times her initial diagnosis (based on my vague description of discomfort) was confirmed by the specialists she sent me to for more thorough examinations, and the treatment she recommended was spot on and successful. Lastly, I can't say much about following up, as - thankfully - I haven't had much to follow up on really...Fantastic overall.

May 16th, 2011

Great doctor

Dr Doncheva always spends as much time listening to your concerns. Never makes you feel rushed. Very caring and wonderful bedside manners.

May 17th, 2017