A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Escolar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Escolar, Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escolar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Escolar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Weakness
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Escolar graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Escolar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Escolar MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana Escolar practice?
- Dr. Diana Escolar has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Escolar practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists.