Dr. Diana Fedei Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Diana Fedei?

Preoperative care

Posted on April 4th, 2017

My first meeting with Dr Fedei was my preoperative care. She was direct and to the point. She demonstrated my surgery using a model and was very detailed as well as confident. I'm hoping my surgery will go well with minimal down time.

Call someone else if you have a yeast infection!

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I am (was) a patient of Dr Fedei for 5 years after my previous beloved ob/gyn doctor moved out of state. I called the office requesting a prescription be called in to my pharmacy for Fluconazole because I had developed a yeast infection. It took 3 days for the prescription to be called in for me. Needless to say, waiting 3 days for this medicine is a horrible experience!!!

Expecting Mothers be Careful of Dr. Fedei

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Expecting mothers be careful of this doctor as an OB she has two documented malpractice cases that she has settled out of court against her for causing Obstetrical brachial plexus injuries (OBPI)to newborn babies that could have been prevented if she utilized proper delivery methods. Make sure your aware of her previous record and that if you must deliver with this doctor that their is another doctor present to oversee her actions in the birthing room.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I have visited this office once, the staff was nice, however the Dr. must not have looked at the file that had been sent over and knew nothing about me. When I received the follow up call, the nurse had not read my file either. She had no clue as to my prior visits and why I had seen the Dr. a few days prior. She was not helpful at all and was unable to answer any of my questions and responded like a politician.

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I used this practice for the first 26 weeks of my first pregnancy. Due to habitual rudeness and incompetence of front office staff, the nurse practitioner and the doctors I was forced to switch practices at the beginning of my third trimester. At eight weeks of pregnancy I came in for my first appointment and was shuffled in and out. As a first timer I was expecting the opportunity to ask questions and receive some advice and do's and don'ts. At sixteen weeks the doctor told me that there was an abnormality in my 13 week ultrasound and I would have to go to a specialist for my 20 week ultrasound. When I asked what they found she said she didn't know she could have another doctor call me. When I demanded an answer she finally checked my chart and came back telling me that there must have been a mistake, everything was fine. At twenty two week the front office clerk got an attitude with me becasue I asked to be taken back as quickly as possible because I had to use the bathroom. When I was finally called back 50 minutes later there were 3 other urine cups in the collection window. At 26 weeks they tried to pawn me off on the nurse practitioner even though my appointment was scheduled with a doctor I had not met yet. They refused to reschedule me with an alternate doctor. My advice is to stay away from this practice. They are not worth the time wasted.

Posted on April 5th, 2017