A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Ferrans-Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Ferrans-Silver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrans-Silver graduated from Esc De Med `Juan N Corpas`, Bogota, Colombia.
Dr. Ferrans-Silver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Ferrans-Silver MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana Ferrans-Silver practice?
- Dr. Diana Ferrans-Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Ferrans-Silver practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.