A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Florescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Florescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Florescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Florescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Florentina Florescu MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana F. Florescu practice?
- Dr. Diana Florescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Florescu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Infectious Disease Doctors.