Dr. Diana Donati MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Columbus, OH

3.4

April 29th, 2017
I have been a patient pf Dr. Donati since she was a resident in the out I have been a patient of Dr . Donati since she was a resident at the Riverside Clinic
Dr. Donati moved her practice and wasn't able to take her nurse with her, I miss the friendliness of her old staff- I guess I just have to give this some time because I have only been to see her once since that move. I found that the people at the front desk were rather robotic and impersonal. The office is not as pleasing as the "old office" I not only appreciate her as a physician but also for the person she is. Dr. Donati takes time to have discussion with me and always answers any questions I have. She has even called me personally to give me results of my blood test. I highly recommend her.

February 17th, 2017
Not a nice person.

November 9th, 2016
Patient in need of medical attention
When I called to schedule an appointment for what turned out to be congestive heart failure I was told that I was no longer her patient. I asked the rude receptionist to let me talk with Dr., Donati and was told she didn't have time. That I should seek another Doctor. Two weeks later I had a Triple Bypass at Wexner Medical Ctr, OSU.

March 2nd, 2016
gone downhill over the years
have been seeing this doctor since 2008 and her care, bedside manner and diagnosis has been failing over the years - i find that it seems she is unhappy in the practice that she is in and it falls over in to her patient care. She has missed major issues that I have told her about and with her uncaring attitude I ended up in the hospital several times. Seeking another doctor that pays more attention to what I am saying and spends more time with her patients. I do have to note that one of the recent items that has turned me off - there is now a sign in the office stating if you have more than '1' complaint/issue you must schedule multiple appointments - that really turned me off!

May 14th, 2015
First time I had a doctorto sit and talk with me and one that really cares she's great

December 15th, 2014
Horrible experience
Diagnosis from Dr in 30 seconds, but not correct. Ended up in ICU. Diagnosed myself.