Dr. Diana Friend MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Los Angeles, CA

no change

January 13th, 2015
Very Attentive and Loving
I wasn't sure if I was going to be physically and mentally ready for my 1st child in my mid 30's. Dr. Friend held my hand the whole way through. She was on me about EVERYTHING...but in a loving way. I love and respect how professional and nurturing she was every step of the way. She is the BEST!!!

February 24th, 2012
The Best Doctor!!!
Dr. Friend is the most professional and caring doctor in the world! I highly recommend her!!! She helped me a lot to go through my miscarriage. She is the best!

September 26th, 2011
Great doctor
I loved having Dr. Friend as my gynecology. She is very easy to talk to, open to answering questions, and answers emails promptly. Having her as my doctor, she made me feel very comfortable as if she was my friend. I don't have Kaiser anymore, but I sure wish that she could by my ob during my current pregnancy.

May 4th, 2011
Dr. Friend is Excellent!
7 yrs ago Dr.Friend helped me to give birth to my beautiful son Jordan. She listened to my fears and helped me to feel better. I had much scar tissue and keloids from a previous c-section, she took care of the scar tissue and the keloids. She was very careful in handling the birth of my child and fragile body. Dr. Friend is very sweet with patience and she takes her time to listen. Do I recommend her expertise? Yes! Do I trust her? Yes! She will handle you with love and care because she loves what she do for a living.